Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

Hey all, I'm back and to honour this momentous occasion I have found my top 5 gifts for the enterprising scientist. If anyone wants to buy buy me one or all of the listed gifts , please do :)

Gift number 1: Chemistry Cocktail Set
Found at: thinkgeek.com
For all those who want to play with alcohol and citric acid mixes these holidays.

Gift number 2: A Periodic Table table
Found at: boingboing.net
Finally, a practical periodic table

Gift Number 3: Petri Dish Giant Plush Microbes
Found at: Thinkgeek.com
Because who doesn't want to cuddle with some Flesh Eating Virus's

Gift number 4: Chemistry Cookie Cutters
Scientifically proven to be absolutely delicious

Gift Number 5: Lab coat Bling
Found at: etsy.com
The key to being cool whilst wearing a lab coat

No comments:

Post a Comment