Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The End of an Era


So I have just come back from watching the final Harry Potter film ever and I am a tad depressed. For many of us we have grown up with this movie, grown up with the characters and the world of Harry Potter. Although we may be able to watch the film over and over again this does not change the fact that there will be no more adventures of 'Harry Potter the Boy Who Lived.'
However I believe it was a fitting end to the series and that the movie was seriously fantastic. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
Much love
Mel

3 comments:

  1. It was pretty amazing, i can't wait to go see it again Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST came back from seeing this. One word: AMAZING.

    Simply in awe. Though, I am deeply saddened it's all over.

    :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete