Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello World, This Is Me!

As the Saddle club once sung, 'Hello World, This is Me' (if you don't know what the Saddle Club is then your life has been sadly deprived of joy and horses)...and taking into life their theme song I use this post to introduce myself to my random, invisible, fellow bloggers.
As you can see in my about me, my name is Mel (although strictly speaking it is Melissa). I live in Australia but would love to live in Italy (because I can sort of speak the language and because I have some amazing friends from there).
The name of my blog comes from the fact I have my black belt in Tae Kwon-Do and am often referred to a girly ninja.
I also am in my first year of Science, hoping to major in Chemistry.
Some of my favourite things include:
  • Reading
  • Cooking
  • Doing Tae kwon-do
  • Hanging out with my friends
  • And trying to do Chemisty experiments in my kitchen
I hope you enjoy my blog. hopefully I will keep it updated.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment