Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

POTTERMORE- Early Entry Success

I got very excited this morning and decided I would look at the Pottermore website and see if I could solve today's magical quill clue, which was the last magical quill clue before early registration closes.
Now I love Harry Potter and have read every book and seen every movie so today's clue was very easy for me to answer (I didn't even need a calculator). As this was my first time trying to get in I didn't realise how easy it would be. So I would now like to inform you that I am one of the lucky million people to be granted early access to this, hopefully, amazing site. I say hopefully because I am yet to see more of the site than the congratulations page.You see there is a slight catch to this early registration, you have to wait for an email informing you when you can actually access the full site, as they can only allow a select number of people on at one time.
I'm hoping that my email will come before the 30th of September, but I don't really mind if it doesn't, I just can't wait to see this amazing world that JK. Rowling has created for us!

2 comments:

  1. I was totally going to do this but then I got distracted or something and forgot. Was it hard to get into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was very easy! I was surprised, all you had to do was add a number to the end of a URL and you got taken to a page and the golden quill was there. You clicked on it, filled in some details and viola you're in... well sort of, just waiting for that second email :(

    ReplyDelete